What levels are considered to be high?
What levels are considered to be toxic?
It is quite good. The second physician is a pathologist from the biochem and Immunology labs. These guys are all interesting. They are the ones who have interesting insights into the levels.
Pay special attention to the 10 minute marker. If I understood what he said ....and BTW, I have never heard a physician ever say this nor I have ever seen this written anywhere....it seems to be the big secrete involved in Chromium 6 vs Chromium 3. Important and I take this verbatim from the video"
- Chromium 6 is Toxic
- When Chromium 6 is exposed to biologic tissue, it instantly is converted to Chromium 3 by cellular reducing enzymes.
- Reduction of Chromium 6 to Chromium 3 releases enzymes that are destructive to surrounding tissue initiating the carcinogenic process.
Are we to assume that while chromium 3 is not toxic, but it is carcinogenic, that is no big deal? I am not sure which is worse. Now, how in the heck can it be stated in one sentence that when chromium 6 is exposed to tissue, it converts to 3 but only chromium 3 is released into the orthopedic implants? Chromium 6 has to be subjected to tissue to convert to chromium 3 therefore, it had to be chromium 6 when it entered the body!
Something doesn't make sense here. I have had a confirmation that Chromium 6 is what is introduced by the metal hips however the time duration is so short that it doesn't matter. What? No. I do not buy that for one second. This is like telling a lady she is sort of pregnant. the toxic substance was either introduced or it wasn't right? yes or no?
1. I do believe that Chromium 6 is introduced into the body
2. I do believe that Chromium 6 converts to 3 fast
3. I do believe that in the conversion process (however short it may be), it releases enzymes that are destructive to the surrounding tissue initiating the carcinogenic process.
You guys listen to this video and tell me what you think this fellow said.
I will look at his footnotes tonite to see if there is any more I can glean from this.
Have a nice weekend!