(1) Does early intervention prevent bone/soft tissue loss: What is the outcome of revision surgery?
(2) Do we know the threshold for revision (when should you have a revision?)
(3) What is the most recent information on systemic effects of metal debris and carconogenesis?
(4) Is there an acceptable cut off level for blood metal ion levels?
(5) What is the frequency of adverse metal reactions?
(6) Any difference between female and male issues with MOM hip?
(7) What is the difference between the information from plain radiographs, ultrasound , MRI and CT in terms of aiding in the diagnosis of early implant failure and sof-tissue complications?