Ellen Relkin and Steven J. Skikos were named Co-Lead Counsels of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee. The Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee also acts as spokesperson for all plaintiffs entering the MDL at pre-trial proceedings.
Other members of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee include: Esther Berezofsky, Ed Blizzard, Jane Conroy, Leonard A. Davis, Wendy Fleishman, Lawrence J. Gornick, Seth Katz, Mark Lanier, Michael London, Donald A. Migliori, Peter J. Polos, and Nava Ward, Jr.
- Steven Skikos of Skikos Crawford Skikos Joseph & Millican: Mass Tort and deffective medical devices: http://www.skikoscrawford.com/CM/Custom/Firm-Overview.asp
- Ellen Relkin of Wietz and Luxenberg LLP http://www.weitzlux.com/default.html Defective medical devices
- Lawrence Gornick of Levin Simes Kaiser & Gornick LLP http://www.levinsimeskaisergornick.com/gornick.html Product liability law
- Esther Berezofsky http://www.superlawyers.com/new-jersey/lawyer/Esther-E-Berezofsky/eccfdfae-8184-477b-a66b-e1d35806cd4c.html Class Action/Mass Torts
- Ed Blizzard of Blizzard, McCarthy & Nabers Pharmaceutical litigation
- Jane Conroy of Hanly Conroy Bierstein Sheridan Fisher & Hayes LLP http://www.hanlyconroy.com/practice.html Mass Tort/Class Action
- Leonard A. Davis of Herman, Herman, Katz & Cotlar, L.L.P as well as the national firm of HERMAN GEREL, LLP, http://www.hermangerel.com/ Nationwide plantiff practice
- Wendy Fleishman of Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP, Class Action http://www.lieffcabraser.com/attorneys.php?PeopleID=41
- Seth Katz of Burg Simpson http://www.burgsimpson.com/choose.html Mass Tort/Class Action
- Mark Lanier of the Lanier law Firm http://www.lanierlawfirm.com/attorneys/w_mark_lanier.htm Civil trial litigation
- Michael London of Douglas & London, P.C http://www.douglasandlondon.com/ Plaintiff litigation
- Donald A. Migliori of Motley Rice http://www.motleyrice.com/info/firm-profile Plaintiff litigation
- Peter J. Polos of Panish Shea & Boyle LLP http://www.psandb.com/peter-j-polos.html Mass Tort and product liability
- Nava Ward, Jr. of Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis and Miles, P.C.http://www.beasleyallen.com/attorney/Navan-Ward/ Mass Tort
Hope this helps some of you who are asking for help selecting a law firm. I am not recommending any of these. They are simply a good starting point if you are seeing to interview someone to handle your case.